Many organisations, especially in these days of covid-19 are looking to protect their users whilst working from home. Home networks are connected to our corporate networks and IT needs to provide continuity in security no matter where the remote worker is connected. Umbrellas integrated path efficiently protects users, connected devices, and app usage from all internet access breakouts as well as securing cloud access.
Grounded into the foundation of the internet Cisco Umbrella is a cloud security service that provides the first line of defence against threats, wherever users access the internet — on or off the corporate network. It provides your security team with the threat intelligence and context they need to stop threats before they become attacks.
What can Umbrella offer?
- Delivers the most secure, reliable, and fastest internet experience to 100M+ users daily.
- Secures access to the internet and usage of cloud apps everywhere users connect.
- Provides effective protection and internet-wide visibility to businesses of all sizes.
Cisco Umbrella defends against threats. It protects remote and roaming workers. You can protect anywhere with integrations and stand-alone clients.
Secure direct internet access and SD-WAN – Gain complete visibility into all traffic across your network. Uncover cloud apps in use and block access to risky ones. Inspect deeper, gain control with secure web gateway, and cloud-delivered firewall capabilities.
How umbrella can help:
- View apps and activity trends across users via easy-to-use dashboards.
- Gain deep context on traffic, vendor and app risk provide insight to make an informed decision.
- Block or allow app via category or specific app block/allow list.