Advanced Security Solution
What is a SOC?
A security operations centre (SOC) is a centralized hub or command centre that augments your overall IT & data security defence posture by harnessing the collective power of technology, processes, and people to aggregate, analyze, support, and manage the multiple security measures in place to protect your organisation.
Comprehensive Security Defense. Offering you advanced security controls. Retains logs for 12 months.
- Windows & MAC OS
- Event logs, advanced breach detection/isolations & threat hunting
- Edge Devices, Systems and Firewalls
- DNS, WHOIS, Threat reputation investigations and monitoring
- Microsoft 365 & AzureAD
- Event log analysis and monitoring of Active Directory access and activities
- Monitor & Identify Malicious logins or anomalous behaviors or changes
The largest security gap and blind spot for threats = Email
- We monitor your O365 accounts for business email compromises (BEC), unauthorized rule forwarding, and excess privileges risking data leakage.
- We monitor the Dark Web 24×7 for any exposed credentials linked to your domain or IP details
Increased Visibility & Control Permissions & Access in Active Directory
- Track and observe all event log activities within your Azure AD account for malicious logins or suspicious/anomalous behaviors or changes indicating potential security breach threats.
While the impact of stealing computing power is causing a rise in electricity bills, bandwidth consumption and the slow down of computer resources, it has become a new vehicle for attackers to deliver ransomware, malware and creation of backdoors. When crypto miners are detected, you have the option of sending alerts to your PSA, receiving email notifications and/or generating white labeled reports.