Reduce Risks of Cyber Attacks
Cyber Essentials is an effective, Government backed scheme that will help you to protect your organisation, whatever its size, against a range of the most common cyber-threats and to achieve a good standard of cyber security. Beginning cyber essentials and achieving the certification, is a great first step on your cyber security journey. It tells your customers that your business is trustworthy and secure, providing peace of mind.
During 2021, 39% of organisations suffered a data breach or attack. This figure is only based on reported breaches! Protect your customers by investing in your cyber defences!
More about Cyber Essentials:
- Reduce cyber risk by 80% – Minimises the risk of internet-based attacks. Identify the threat vulnerability before it turns into a potential breach.
- Win tenders and new business – Required to win public tenders and is popular with the private sector.
- Cheaper cyber insurance premiums – Makes cyber insurance providers aware you’re taking action on cyber security. Meaning your premium will be lower.
- Better client relationships – Being certified shows your clients and partners you are committed to protecting their data.
- A better overview of your IT – Addresses any uncertainties with internal audits and provides a clearer overview of your infrastructure. It’s like getting an MOT for your Car!
- It’s simply a good place to start – Offers an affordable and achievable security baseline and it makes a great start on your cyber security journey.